|Дата размещения:||19 октября 2016 г. 15:51:00|
|Компания:||Caterpillar Eurasia, Алматы и Алматинская область|
|Опыт работы:||Менее года|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Добыча / Производство / Инженерные специальности, Маркетинг / Реклама / PR , Продажи|
Caterpillar Central Asia District Office, based in Almaty announces the one-year Internship Program for 2016-2017 year.
The Internship Program is a mix of on-the-job learning, coupled with personal development and training in a specialized field. During 12 months interns will be trained and work under supervision of experienced colleagues.
The Internship Program offers:
- Entry-level positions with competitive salary
- Fringe benefits (medical and disability insurance, compensation for fitness)
- Corporate learning programs
- Аn opportunity to become a fixed employee if job performance is high and if hiring possibilities are available
We are looking for young active talents with the following capabilities:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering (additional Business degree in Sales & Marketing or Finance would be a plus)
- Readiness to demonstrate excellent communication & interpersonal skills, be a strong team-player, demonstrate ability to work independently and on increasingly more complex assignments
- Speak English fluently, and be aware of technical vocabulary
- Be mobile (business trips – up to 50% of working time, open to future relocation)
You can start developing your career with Caterpillar in 2 fields:
1. Sales and Marketing representative with the responsibilities for:
- Assisting dealers in business planning including counseling dealers on and recommending changes to facilities, tooling and systems in order to meet expected business results and eliminate identified gaps
- Reviewing current dealer Product Support offering as well as dealer Product Support strategy
- Identifying links and gaps between dealer and Caterpillar product support strategies considering the specifics of the covering territory
- Analyzing existing and potential customer service issues, and work with the dealers to create, implement and measure the effectiveness of improvement solutions.
2. Product Support Operations representative with the responsibilities for:
- Lead significant improvements of processes and capabilities of distribution network in Aftersales segment
- To contribute to the business plan by increasing service profitability and effective service Capacity and Capability planning
- Contributing to distribution network service product offering
- Grow and enhance customer satisfaction.
The start of the Program is January 2017