||16 ноября 2016 г. 12:54:11
Аудит / Бухгалтерия / Финансы предприятий
- Participation in internal operational audits as per agreed annual audit plan and ad-hoc audit projects, requested by Management, which includes:
- Analyzing and recommending actions to minimize internal control gaps, suggesting operational and organizational improvements.
- Managing risks in preventative manner in accordance with the Nestlé Corporate requirements
- Managing compliance with Nestlé corporation standards, policies, and local laws and regulations. Educating employees in Compliance requirements.
- Performing fraud investigation.
- Documenting results of the work in the audit report and working papers.
- Ensuring and maintaining internal control system (control framework activities: review and managing changes of R&C matrices and relevant policies and procedures).
- Assisting with information analysis and management reporting.
- Execution of ad-hoc assignments defined by the Management, including consultancy services to Nestle business units.
- High Education (Finance, Engineering, Technical, Economical)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good planning & organizational skills project management skills
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work efficiently in multifunctional teams
- Upper-intermediate English as a must
- Should be ready for regular business trip (more than 50% of the time) across and out Russia
- Competitive salary (discussed durind the interview)
- Social package (Medical insurance, Lunch card, Life insurance)
- Office of the company is situated in the centre
- Career growth opportunities